Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas card 101

Lesson learned...just pay someone else to do it.  I tried to take a good picture of these little rascals, but it just wasn't in the cards this year.  After about 30 minutes of frustration, I decided to go the "oh well, not stressing over it anymore" route.  Saving the 100 bucks isn't so bad either ;)  So here is your Christmas card friends...

Okay so she's pretty precious here and he looks okay (could have smiled a little more), but can't have the trampoline legs and ripped padding in the background!  

Come on Tanner, open your eyes... and Emory Hart, don't look so scared.  He won't eat you.

Oh Tanner, just be quiet and smile.  And put your shirt down Emory Hart!  You are NOT a stripper!

And this is when I thought I may shoot myself!

Okay kids, I know you can't look at the camera right...just turn around and do something sweet.

LOOK at the camera Emory Hart! Tanner... a real smile please?!

Oh Ems, you finally take a sweet pic, but WHERE is your brother?  And why is my shoe in the picture!

Now you get it!  This is when I gave up and headed for my bottle of wine.  Merry Christmas folks!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I giggled about the subtitles!! Whats awful is we took TWO rounds in photo shoots to finally get THE picture! I think Shane could have just left us after all that! Thankfully...We're still married and our kids came out of it unharmed!:-)

    ReplyDelete